Work-life balance directive – what changes for the organization?
- New powers related to caring for loved ones;
- More privileges for working fathers;
- Extension of parental leave and its new rules;
- Carer’s leave and time off due to force majeure;
- Electronicization of leave requests;
- Flexible work organization for working carers;
- The role of the employer in guaranteeing the rights resulting from the directive;
- How to implement the provisions of the directive without compromising the proper organization of work in the company?
Agata Majewska – Attorney-at-law at Ślązak, Zapiór and Partners.
The meeting is open to all interested.